Responsible for providing “Four Diamond” Guest Service to all Guests. A Food Server is responsible for serving our Guests in a quick, efficient and courteous manner. Take guest orders and refill drinks. Ensure that all food is served in a timely and efficient manner. Present check for payment in a timely manner after meal and return promptly when tendered. Complete assigned side-work and any additional tasks. Typically our Food Servers must have at least 1 year of serving experience. Cash handling experience is required. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
1. One (1) year of serving experience.
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
3. Experience in effectively resolving customer issues/complaints.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
5. Must be of legal age to sell and serve alcoholic beverages.
6. Effective communication skills, both written and oral.